COMMUNICATION BUSINESS - ORAL COMMUNICATION MEDIA

 COMMUNICATION BUSINESS - ORAL COMMUNICATION IN MEDIA


CHECKLIST  þ FEEDBACK
After You Practice Talks Or Actual Talks, Use The Checklist To Evaluate Your Performance As Individual And As A Group!


A.   ORGANIZATION
1.       Was my  presentation the right length? 
□Too  long           □ too short         □ just right
2.       Was three time for questions at the end (if relevant)?
□Too  long           □ too short         □ just right

B.   COMMUNICATION
1.       How was my body language?
□ Good                 □ Bad    □ Why:______________________
       2.   How well did I deal with nervousness?
□ Well                   □ Not well           □ Why:_______________
       3.   Did the audience understand me?
□ Yes                     □ NO     □ Why:_____________________
       4.   Did I have a trouble expressing myself in English?
□ Yes                     □ NO     □ Why:_____________________
       5.   What were some words or  phrases I needed but I didn’t know:
                _________________________________________
C.   
         PARTS  OF THE PRESENTATION

1.     Introduction
Did I tell the audience the purpose of my talk?                             □ Yes                     □ NO
Did I explain the structure of my talk?                                          □ Yes                     □ NO
Did I tell the audience why the talk was relevant to them?           □ Yes                     □ NO
How can I improve the introduction?:

2.       Main part
Did I  state  my  points clearly?                                                       □ Yes                     □ NO
Did I use effective signposting?                                                       □ Yes                     □ NO
Did I emphasize key points?                                                            □ Yes                     □ NO
Did I summarize key points after each section?                               □ Yes                     □ NO
Did I present my visual well?                                                            □ Yes                     □ NO
How can I improve the main parts?:

3.       Conclusion
Did I summarize the key  points?                                                        □ Yes                     □ NO
Did I tell the audience what to do?                                                      □ Yes                     □ NO
Did I leave a lasting impression?                                                         □ Yes                     □ NO
How can I improve  the conclusion?:
_______________________________
4.       Questions
How  well I deal with questions?
□ very well                          □ well                    □ fairly well                         □ badly
Why?:__________________________
What questions were asked  that I didn’t anticipate?
 -----------------------------------------------
How can I improve  the way I deal with questions?

________________________________







After completing your feedback you can read this book for more understanding how to communicate in business term.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PRINSIP-PRINSIP PENDIDIKAN AGAMA ISLAM

Mengontrak Rumah: Fleksibel Bebas Beban, Ciptakan Hidup Sesuai Keinginanmu!

Evaluasi Portofolio dan Strategi Investasi Jangka Panjang